← Previous Technology
Next Technology →
About the Digimix WordPress Developer Team
The Digimix WordPress developer team helps to build WordPress and many of it’s most popular plugins by contributing to their open-source projects. With more than 150 custom WordPress themes and plugins published for clients including JetBlue and The City of New York, Digimix has a proven track record of successful enterprise-level WordPress projects. Digimix technology goes beyond site builds. We engineer cloud publishing networks to serve rich content to millions of simultaneous users. Digimix WordPress applications can integrate with other systems in real-time, scale on demand to handle traffic spikes and run with enterprise-grade speed and security.
WordPress is one of the most robust, stable, and flexible website publishing platforms available. It powers more than 28% of the entire internet, including big publishers like the New York Times, TechCrunch, NFL, USA Today, and Harvard Business Review. It’s a formidable blank canvas with a user-focused design, powerful features, and a scalable infrastructure. This makes it possible for sites be designed and developed in shorter cycles, saving companies loads of time and money.
- Content Control: Easily update your content anytime
- Customizable: Highly customizable features
- Scalable: Flexible for future site development
- User-Friendly: Easy to use content editing dashboard
- Secure: Established, stable and secure code
- Trustworthy: More than 28% of the internet runs on WordPress
Enterprise-level WordPress & Digital Agency Services Offered
- Brand Analysis – We figure out who you are to your customers and to the marketplace, then define your brand aesthetics and voice accordingly.
- Budget Planning – Get the most our of your investment by creating efficiencies in your project plan and budget.
- Content Strategy – Design a structure and presentation of content for the the best aesthetics, usability and functionality.
- Market and Competitive Research – Collecting in-depth market data from leading market intelligence sources, then analyzing it to gain a clear view of the competitive landscape, our weakness and advantages.
- UI/UX Strategy – Each site built on our platform is designed with intuitive interfaces, further enhancing customer experience and interaction.
- Custom Creative – Stand out from the competition with a functional, engaging site that is designed and tailored specifically for your brand.
- Mobile/Responsive Design– Encourage customers to visit your website whenever and however they’d like. Whether it’s a tablet, mobile phone, desktop or laptop, each site is designed with different devices in mind to optimize user experience.
- Mobile/Responsive Development – We design WordPress sites that look great on mobile, tablet, and computer screens.
- WordPress Development – We’re one of New York City’s elite WordPress developers team with more than 50 original WordPress themes created in the past 2 years. We know every line of code in the WordPress core, and are constantly pushing WordPress to it’s limits, developing new functionality, plugins and extensions.
- Feature & Functionality Enhancements – We strive to translate your brand’s identity to the digital platform, creating specific features and functionalities to ensure all your specific needs are met.
- Custom Solution Architecture – Our experts create custom tailored solutions for your brand that fit into your existing system, with minimal to no impact on any current infrastructures set in place.
- Google Analytics Set Up – See how your site is performing and where your sales are coming from, with a detailed insight into which products are customer favorites and those that are not.
- Cross-Browser and Cross-Device Testing – To ensure all features and functionalities are performing correctly, sitewide testing is done on the latest browsers and across multiple devices.
- Content Management Training & Support – We work with you and your team to give you the tools necessary to fully optimize the functionality.
Specialized WordPress Development Services
- API Integrations
- Plugin development
- Ecommerce / Woocommerce Integration
- WordPress CMS Training
- Site Migration
- CMS Migrations to WordPress
- Code & Hosting Management
- SEO Plugins
- WordPress Customizations
- Google Maps Integration
- Salesforce CRM Integration
- Social Media Syndication
- Marketing & CRM Automation
- Restricted Content Systems
- User Registration and Accounts
- Payment Gateways
- WordPress Consulting
- WordPress Plugins
Learn More About WordPress
Are you new to WordPress, or do you have some questions about why you should use it as a content management system for your website? This article will give you a quick overview of some top reasons to use WordPress.
Ready to start building a WordPress site together?
By telling us about your site and your goals, we’ll be able to produce an accurate estimate and scope of work. If you have an RFP or project overview, include it as an attachment. If not, try to describe the primary pages of the site, and what visitors can do on each page.